Monday, December 15, 2014

Thank You, Phoenix Comicon Fan Fest!



If you're swinging by the blog because you picked up a sketch or comic at the Phoenix Comicon Fan Fest, thanks for visiting!  Last weekend was a blast!

If you didn't get a chance to pick up the latest issue of Amazing Arizona Comics, featuring Zombie Santa, fear not -- the full color mini-comic is available right here, just in time for Christmas!


 

Also, don't forget the webcomic, running live right now at Amazing Arizona Comics Online.  There you'll find Zombie Santa, Sam Brero, Speed Cameron, and other Arizona oddballs either saving the day, or putting it in peril, or both.

Finally, please find and like KaraokeFanboy Press on Facebook!  I'll post little updates there more frequently than these massive missives, so stay in the loop for the latest Amazing Arizona Comics awesomeness!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! You should have put a link to the facebook page for lazy people like me who don't want to go to FB and search for it. I'm surprised I hadn't already liked it since I have been a fan of the comic for a few years now! :-P

    Glad you had a great time at Comicon! There's no comicon in the tiny Oregon town I live in now. :-/ I live vicariously through you my friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete