Tuesday, November 4, 2014

So Long, Arizona State Fair!

On Sunday, I decided to chase a little whimsy and set up a table outside of the Arizona State Fair, offering cheap caricatures and superhero sketches to passers-by.  I joined the dozens of folks that barker water for $1 (which is a good deal, people), and a hip hop artist pushing his latest CD for a meager $2.  I only hung out for a few hours, but it was a fun experience, and I hope to set up street-side sometimes again very soon.  Here are a few of the sketches I had on the table, secured from the wind by a very wise cheer mom with the label from my new folding table.


I'll post a few more Fair table sketches during the week -- and don't forget to check out June Monsoon and Sam Brero's State Fair adventure, currently in progress at Amazing Arizona Comics online!

No comments:

Post a Comment